Hip hip hooray!! It’s a wonderful day!
I will share why I’m in a good mood on my next post, but this post is all about you, because I have another wonderful giveaway for you all!
- Decaf Sleepytime Lemon Jasmine Green Tea
- Celestial Seasonings Tin Tea caddy
- Celestial Seasonings magnet
- Celestial Seasonings lip balm
- Honey sticks
Yes, it’s quite a swanky package, and I didn’t even get one (grumble grumble)! So you are getting the special treatment here—this package is just for YOU.
Meanwhile, you all should try a new tea out, the Gen Mai Cha green tea. Celestial Seasonings hooked me up with a couple to review, and I’ve been drinking several cups a day (I re-use tea bags until all the flavor is sucked out, heh heh).
I love this tea because there is this comforting toasted flavor to the tea…Gen Mai Cha literally means “brown rice tea” in Japanese, but this tea is even more flavorful than the other brown rice teas I’ve tried because it’s got matcha in it!
The smooth bitterness of the matcha (green tea powder) balances out the warm, mellow notes of the brown rice. It’s definitely a drink that both invigorates and soothes, and almost smells like…my mom’s jook (or rice porridge).
I’ve got a recipe coming up using this tea, but right now, let me just give you the details on how to enter this giveaway:
1) Tell me why you’re happy today! (Or not…)
4) Smile! –> this won’t directly affect your winning chances, since I won’t know you’re smiling, but I believe that being happy and grateful makes a LOT of good things happen in life…perhaps including this giveaway!
*** By the way, after following or announcing on Twitter and Facebook, you HAVE to enter a separate comment telling me you did so, or you won’t be able to have another drawing since the giveaway plugin I use picks from your comments on this post. ***